Tel (01482) 651 730
21 Main Street
HU10 6BP
MiniBus Driving Tuition - Class D1

If you intend to drive a Minibus (and passed your test after Jan 1997) you need to take a separate category category D1 (PVC) driving test. Even if you passed you car test before that date, but intend to drive a minibus 'for hire or reward" you must also take the test.

We provide high quality tuition & test support & are trusted to train the staff at many local Colleges & Schools.

Download Information Leaflet (pdf file)

Note - If you want to tow a baggage trailer or caravan with a Minibus you must hold a D1+E License

Page updated - June 5, 2010
Web Site created and maintained by Technical Documentation